Sunday, March 23, 2014

Relaxshacks.com: Dr. Solar's Bicycle-Powered Medicine Show….

You have to check out this guy's bicycle. It looks so totally awesome. Makes me want one! Not to mention all his reasons for having it...
"When gas hit $5.00 a gallon under the last administration. I knew there had to be a better way. Now, I did not have any $30,000-40,000 for an electric car, which is so like grid tied, so I looked back in time. My retro styled drayage truckcab on this tricycle that I installed a Crystalite bike motor came about and it immediately cut my need to consume gas on so many of my short run forays, post office, hardware store, grocery store, etc. 15-18 miles on a charge, 15-18 miles per hour. No insurance, no DMV, no petro chemicals. I charge it with my World's First Solar Powered Theatre roof top array. And, it is all tax deductible. Why settle for a portion of a tax write off? Remember, off the grid."



Relaxshacks.com: Dr. Solar's Bicycle-Powered Medicine Show….: Not tiny housing, but again, this site is also about repurposing, the diy ethic, and living a simpler life, and I love the though behind tha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...