Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 3 of #ReduceFacebookTimeChallenge -- Going to Have a GREAT Multi-Dimensional Day!

I am going to have a GREAT multi-dimensional day! My daughter and tiny tot grandchildren are on their way. No Facebook separation anxiety here! I have done my morning check in and now I am off to enjoy a 3D day. No staring at the phone and no roosting on the computer. Whew! My neck feels better already! And I can taste lunch at the favorite restaurant daughter and I like to frequent! Yum!

If you are doing the #ReduceFacebookTimeChallenge, let me know what you are doing with your day.

Bright Blessings,
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...