Saturday, March 8, 2014

How I Handle Psychic Attacks

In a previous post, I defined psychic attack and how it happens. My main line defense is self protection. I start there because it allows me to honor the Wiccan Rede - Harm None. How do I do it? I use a piece of Blue Kyanite that I wear on my person at all times. It is a fantastic stone that converts negative energy into positive energy. How convenient is that? When someone out there is throwing mean nasties your way either accidentally or on purpose, the stone just dissolves it into something positive when it reaches you. Can't beat simplicity. And trust me, I know the difference when I don't wear it. In fact, a few months ago, I accidentally threw away all my favorite magickal jewelry. I know right? How could anyone manage to do something like that. Well, I had a really stupid moment and wore my jewelry while I was moving stuff out of a storage building. Then got worried about damaging it so I took it off and put it in a disposable drink cup. I think you can take it from there and figure out how that ended. Even sadder, I didn't realize I had done the deed until at least two weeks later. I was just sick at heart because the trash truck had come and gone many, many times by the time I came to the heart breaking truth that I had tossed my jewelry out in that cup when I cleaned the car. Ugh. So, I was rather lost without my amethyst set, my big huge crystal and most importantly, my blue kyanite. Thankfully I have another piece of blue kyanite that I can turn into a pendant. Now I just have to wire wrap it and get it on a cord so I can wear it. Until then I keep it close.

Here's a photo of blue kyanite:

blue kyaniteThis particular piece is in its natural state which is how I prefer my stone. Here's a few excerpts from around the web about the properties of Blue Kyanite:
BJordanGemstones says: "[Blue Kyanite] has a potent ability to transfer and amplify high frequency energy. It is known as one of the stones that will aid in the development of both intuition and psychic abilities overall.
Kyanite is a gemstone that does not accumulate negative energies, and it therefore never need to be cleansed or cleared. As the energy of kyanite is all but unlimited, it is said to be one of the best gemstones for use as an attunement stone."
 Visit their website to see the full article.

Psychic Revelation.com says: "Kyanite: It is THE anti-negativity stone. It doesn't just repel it, it destroys it." Visit their website for their list of stones good for psychic attack.

And then here is this from Charms of Light: "Kyanite is an excellent stone for meditation and attunement. It will not retain negative vibrations or energy, therefore never requiring clearing. Kyanite aligns all chakras and subtle bodies instantly. It provides balance of yin-yang energy and dispels blockages, moving energy gently through the physical body.

Kyanite has a calming effect on the whole being, bringing tranquility. It encourages psychic abilities and communication on all levels. It drives away anger, frustration, confusion and stress and helps to provide a capacity for linear and logical thought. Kyanite provides a stimulating energy, encouraging perserverance in and support of activities and situations which would normally reduce one’s strength. It can help when connecting to your spirit guides. Kyanite induces dream recall and can promote healing dreams.

Kyanite treats the urogenital system, adrenal glands and parathyroid glands. It aids in disorders of the throat, brain and muscular system. It helps to heal infections and lower blood pressure. Kyanite is a natural pain reliever."

Pretty amazing isn't it. So, yep, this stone is definitely a must have for this Witch. It covers so many of my day to day needs as a Witch that IF I had to pick just one stone, I would choose this one.

This stone also looks beautiful when polished up and set in jewelry. Here's a few samples from around the web.


And I would so totally wear this Amethyst and Blue Kyanite ring! 

I hope you find this helpful information. I am a firm believer that pro-active is better than reactive. However, with Blue Kyanite, it covers all the bases. You just can't go wrong with it in my humble opinion.

I encourage you to do some research on Blue Kyanite and see all the different ways it can enhance your life.

Merry Part until we Merry Meet Again!
Bright Blessings to All,
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...