Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Confession Time -- Fell off the Facebook Wagon Today!!! #ReduceFacebookTimeChallenge

GAK!!!! I slipped up and fell off the Facebook wagon today dag nabbit! Daughter communicates with me through Facebook and was sending me photos in private messages of the prop she is making for Baby Girl Peach's pageant this weekend. And that's when it happened....DON'T LOOK RAYVEN!!! But alas, I fell prey to curiosity and took a look-see at the newsfeed. DEADLY!

I ended up in a 10 to 15 minute exchange with someone that I actually was in agreement with on many points. But somewhere along the way things went awry and next thing I know it was a duel. More is the pitty. Wasted time and energy for both of us and as is wont to do in Facebook. Oh well. So, I am back with my feet held to the fire to STAY OUT OF FACEBOOK! Nothing good ever really comes of being in there... :(

Back to multi-dimensional living - the real world with real things going on. Grandkids are coming tomorrow and will be with me through Friday. Whooo hooo. Laissez les bons temps rouler" ("Let the good times roll).

Bright Blessings,
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...