Sunday, March 9, 2014

Joyful Weekend

I had the most enjoyable, joyful weekend and I spent it with the favorite people in my life: my husband, my grandchildren and my daughter. On Saturday, me and grandson made a movie, sang, played and  had a great time. I also got some quality time with my granddaughter who's bubbly little personality is blooming like a rose. She is now interactive and squeals and blow bubbles.

Today, I got to attend granddaughter's pageant. You wouldn't think a six month old baby in a pageant would be that big of a deal but WOW! The costumes, the props, the music, the giggles and smiles... it was all phenomenal. And sissy sure liked her Cat in the Hat music. She smiled and giggled. That is what life is all about. The sweet smiles of little babies. And today, the pageant was overflowing with the little rascals. And the highlight of the day? Granddaughter lunged for me and came into my arms. The first time she had ever done it to anybody. Whoot! Whoot! GiGi was the first. Hmmm, I think that is called gloating. LOL But it sure was a surprising moment and I was *the one*.

My dog was happy to see me at the end of a long day. It was a four hour round trip to the pageant so it was an all day affair for me. The cat was his usual pissy self. Poor thing is stressed by all the stray neighborhood cats so he had a throw down while I was gone. If it was cloth, it was drenched. UGH! Thank goodness for Liquid Alive. That stuff really works.

So, now it is time to roll me off to bed. I have an early morning and another day to spend with my grandbabies. Gonna love snuggling them tomorrow.

Merry Part until we Merry Meet Again
Bright Blessings to All
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...