Saturday, March 8, 2014

Boundaries and Respect -- People Please!!!!

This topic is so big I hardly know where to start. First I'll say this...trying to find groups full of other Wiccans is difficult. What? Not true, you say, there's Wiccan groups everywhere. Indeed there are and the very minute the word *Wiccan* is added to it, you can bet your bottom dollar the group is flooded with posers and spies. I have been shocked and disappointed time and again how *Wiccan* groups are full of people who aren't Wiccan!!! Gasp! Say it isn't so! Well, it is so. And worse yet, they don't even want to be Wiccan. Some are the idly curious. Fair enough, come have a look see and find out what we're all about. We're a peaceful lot and will welcome the company and the opportunity to chat and share a bit about our path. Ask as much as you want and we'll share what we know.

But then comes along the crusaders. And they come in two flavors, *The Lord is My Savior* garden variety that wants to rescue *strays* from the clutches of Satan and the abyss of Hell itself, and the *Disdainful Witch* witchcraft practitioner that wants to save you from being a *fluffy bunny*. Oh no I didn't! Surely I didn't just go up in here and say that???? Oh yes I did. Come on people. Why be door busters like that. Can't you just leave people alone? And can't you respect boundaries? Please! Would you want a troop of Wiccan's to come flooding into your *God is Good* groups? And you disdainful Witches, take your disdain and go roost in a group dedicated to your own beliefs. What is this need to be right and the one true path business anyway? Can I say it? Pretty please? It sounds good in the movies and when other people say it..... *Bitches please!!!!* HA! There I said it. LOL

Can you tell I am a bit wound up? Oh, yes I am, totally and completely. Sing it sister, yep long and loud. I guess I need the bug extractor for this one because that bug is so far up I will never find it. I'm trying to find some humor to soften my rant but I'm just plain irritated to death. When you join a Wiccan group and you can't even find another true blue Wiccan in the damn thing you have to wonder, WTH??????

I think this is where I'm supposed to sign off saying *That is all* like I see on so many posts on FB when people bust out a rant. But this isn't all. I'll probably go off on this one again sometime. Grrrrr.

Well, the baby granddaughter is changed, her bottle taken and she is slipping back into sleep. Guess I should too. .... You didn't really think I was up at this hour because I wanted to be did you? LOL

Good night...

Bright Blessings to All
Merry Part until we Merry Meet Again
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...