Monday, March 24, 2014

Follow this Blog: Sol Full Living -- Simple Life - Rich Rewards

This blog belongs to Sol Ess. Not only is he my friend, he and I have co-authored 5 books together which are available in Kindle format through Amazon. (US Amazon and UK Amazon)

As I mentioned in a previous post, Sol really knows how to make the most of the simple pleasures in life which abound if we let them. His blog posts and videos show his day to day happiness in all that he does.

Check this out...he was out and about in a monkey hat. Rather dashing eh? You will love his playful spirit and his hilarious posts -- but don't let it fool you, there is a lot of wisdom under that hat and he shares those insights on his blog as well. Check him out, you'll be glad you did. Oh, and ladies.... he's single. :) (He's going to kill me for that one. LOL)


Sol Full Living: Trip out with my brother: Well went for a trip to see my daughter and bring her back as she is moving back in with me, my brother drove us down and wouldn't let m...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...