Thursday, March 20, 2014

Help Me Name My Witch Cottage

I love it that homes used to have names and people readily understood where a place was when they heard the name. As a covensted for Yesterways, and my Witch Cottage functioning as my primary home, I want to have a fitting name for it. I've had many thoughts but discarded them. I didn't want to include the color in the name because we will be repainting soon and it may no longer be a true grey depending on the color chosen.

I welcome your thoughts on a name. Comment me here on the blog, in Google+ or on YouTube.

Bright Blessings to All
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...