Saturday, May 3, 2014

Day 6 Count Down to Funky 55


Day 6 of Count Down to Funky 55. I have always loved this spring dress. This time it was a bit chilly so I wore a bright yellow dress under it. Shawls and scarves are an all time favorite.  With this outfit I am wearing a glittery lavender one. I seem to have a bazillion different shawls. Did I say I love shawls?
I sported this outfit on a movie outing with hubby. Him being a former football coach, he had great interest in seeing the movie Draft Day. I have to say I truly enjoyed the movie immensely.


And let's not forget the jewelry! I'm wearing a necklace and earring set that I got years and years and years ago. I'm trying to remember exactly where I got it. Most likely what I call a junket shop. They are shells that have been tinted lavender. They are heavy pieces but worth the wear. The set was perfect with this ensemble.  And of course, on a chilly day, my knee length suede boots completed the look.


Bright Blessings,
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...