Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 10 Count Down to Funky 55

This was a project in progress. I love those hair pieces that are braided yarn and colorful dreads and so forth. However, the price on them was quite shocking so I did a rewind and decided to try my luck at making my own. Well, you can see how far I got. I ran out of yarn and then lost steam. It is hanging in a bag and put in the *to be completed* pile. It has tended to be one of those *out of sight - out of mind* things. Sigh. Well, now that it has come to my attention again, perhaps I will carry it forward. Or not. ...


I really liked the way it looked here with all the bright blue.  I mean if you're going to wear something like this, it ought to be colorful I think.  Otherwise, a person would be missing the point.


Bright Blessings,
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...