Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 11 Count Down to Funky 55

 On Day 11 of my Count Down to Funky 55, I tried the same outfit with two different hair choices. I think I like the cherry curls better than the emo black and red. Maybe it is because the cherry curls are similar to my natural hair length? The emo hair makes me think I belong in a Dr. Seuss book. LOL  What do you think? Cherry curls? or Emo hair?

The top is one of my traditional favorities. If it is tye dye I like it! If it has bell sleeves, I like it. If it is bright and contrasty, I like it. If it is fun and funky I like it. If it combines ALL those things... I LOVE IT! I paired the shirt with some black knit pedal pushers and some roman sandals and ta da! Fun funky outfit.

Photo Location: I'm standing on the ramp entry to Yesterways Cottage.








Bright Blessings,
Rayven Michaels

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...