Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 12 Count Down to Funky 55

This is one of my *Gypsy GiGi* looks. I love the faux patchwork look of this dress. And generally to save my shoulders from massive sunburn, I often wear a shirt under thin strapped dresses or blouses or else a vest over or a shawl covering. Here as you can see, I have a shirt under. And for my head piece, it is a coordinating head band. Yes, I do believe head bands are NOT just for 6 year olds. I have quite a collection. You will get to see them as my Funky 55 Count Down rolls out.

My jewelry in this outfit is a mix match of fun stuff and crystals. The clear crystal wand is flanked by Aventurine stones. I used to wear that necklace to buy lottery tickets and I won! Small winning but still I won. But then the scales tipped and I began losing so I quit. I'm not much of a gambler. The rest of the jewelry is fun stuff from the 99 cent shop. I like fun stuff. My poor daughter and grandchildren will drown in my silly frills -- no riches sadly, just lots of silly 99 cent frills. 

And don't miss the Witch is In sign. I love that sign. 


Bright blessings and Blessed Be!
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...