Sunday, May 4, 2014

Day 7 Count Down to Funky 55

For the next several days funky fashion will be all about the hair and headwear! How do you like my Bat Hat? This was actually one of those plush Halloween goodie baskets that I bought almost 20 years ago. Daughter actually wore it as headwear just as I a wearing it here for her costume that year. I think as a cutesie little toddler she sported it much better than I do. It is amazing that it is still in the family after all these years. Well, I guess not too terribly amazing since I am somewhat of a pack rat.


See what I mean about it looking so much better on daughter as a wee tot? LOL  Well, and I was the stereotypical Witch hag. We had quite a blast at Halloween time she and I. Now I will enjoy the holiday with my tiny tot Grandkids. Perhaps little Miss Peach will wear the bat hat this year. Or will it be Little Rudy? We shall see.



Bright Blessings,
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...