Friday, May 2, 2014

Day 5 Count Down to Funky 55

Day 5 of Count Down to Funky 55.  I was at Granddaughter's Pageant where she qualified to go to State in the Little Diamond Miss contest.  So, I soothed my funky fun with bright colors. I had on a tank that I layered over an orange top. The top had these long strings that were awkward so I ended up tieing them up around my neck to make them into a design. It worked out well.  The pants were just tan crop pants and the same strappy sandals I have worn before.  I promise I will try to get a little more fun and funky in the days to come. I just always have to find a way to express myself even when I have to be a bit tame. Remember, tame does not have to mean lame.


Miss Peach was sporting her own funky fashion in the Denim Diva division which she took Overall Denim Diva with her little outfit and smile.  Yes, I think Funky Fashion runs in the blood of the women in our family. Her Momma's got style and Peach inherits that and polishes it off with a cutesy pudgy baby smile. What's not to love about that.


Here we were at the second pageant of the day which happened to be in Miss Peach's hometown, so her Great Grammy and twin Great Uncles came to watch. It was a great day full of fun and fashion.

Bright Blessings,
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...