Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 4 Count Down to Funky 55

Well, it is Day 5 of Count Down to Funky 55. Here I am in front of the aquarium at the Mall. I have my long fringe sweater on again. But this time I have on my silk patchwork dress that I bought online. Part of the proceeds of that purchase helped endangered animals.  It has spaghetti straps so I have on an orange undershirt. And I have an underskirt of deep forest green. I love layering things.


 Here I am all comfy in the seating at the Mall in front of the Aquarium.


 Here I am sitting in front of the purple wall of the ticket booth at the movies in the Mall because I thought the purple wall would make a cool backdrop. I didn't plan for how hard it would be to get up off the floor. Lol


Bright Blessings,
Rayven Michaels


Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...