Saturday, May 24, 2014

Day 27 Count Down to Funky 55

Today I had lots of things on my agenda -- had to go pick up my meds and epi-pen that I now have to carry since the last allergic reaction started messing with my breathing. 


For my running around I chose to wear my black sundress as a tunic over some brown pants that went with the pattern on the dress. I had on some earrings and necklace to match -- in this photo, the necklace is a bit wonky looking because one of the stones flipped. Oh, well, it happens. This photo was taken at hubs work in the flooring department. I love home building stores. 

While I was out and about, I got a hair cut. I didn't take photos with me because the girl that cut it last time had a really awesome display with the perfect hair cut on it. I was thinking, yeah, I'll get that again. As luck would have it, the girl wasn't working today (I just do walk in) and the display was GONE! Aye-yi-yi. So, I had to wing it with a new girl and just try to explain to her what I wanted. What I envisioned and what I got was a bit different but it's not too bad. 


A side view.


Back view.


Front view of me smiling away.

I finally figured out why I looked so dwarvish in some of the photos. Hubs is 6 foot tall and when he was taking photos of me he was tilting the camera at an odd angle that squished me up. I kept thinking surely I don't really look like THAT!

This is a photo from yesterday that I didn't use. It just seemed to have me scrunched. Now the problem is solved. No more tilting of the camera and I should be regular height. :)

And this is it for Day 27 Count Down to Funky 55.

Bright Blessings and Blessed Be!
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...