Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 29 Count Down to Funky 55

Here I am in a comfy caftan. I have one is red also. They are wonderful for a day of ease about the house. On occasion I do wear them out of the house but usually not. Today, I was exhausted from a week long of staying up late and getting up early and not allowing myself any naps to catch up the lost time. So, today I slept nearly 18 hours. My body is happier for the rest but I am saddened that I lost a whole day. I will have to try to do better with my rest cycles.


And there you have a short, but sweet, Day 29 Count Down to Funky 55. I tried to make up for the shortness here though with a few posts on other topics. I'll be back on my feet tomorrow in rare form. Perhaps I'll have a post on making bread to go with Day 30. No promises, but we will see...

Bright Blessings and Blessed Be!
Rayven Michaels
Wiccan Witch of the Midwest



No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...