Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 26 Count Down to Funky 55

Well, it is more or less halfway to 55 now. 


Today I had on my yellow tye dyed sun dress with my neat vest. Here I was resting outside the Golden Corral restaurant.
 

A good view of the back of my vest. I may have worn this with another outfit. It is very versatile and goes with lots of my clothes.


Black roman sandals. I have several pair of these slightly different in style but this is the pair I wear the most.


I love this necklace. I bought it at a craft fair from a local artisan. I don't know what stones these are but they are beautiful. Here choice of complimentary beads really made this set shine.


And of course earrings to match!

I wasn't too gabby today. I'll make up for it next time. LOL

Bright Blessings and Blessed Be!
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...