Friday, May 16, 2014

Day 19 Count Down to Funky 55

Me and Peach at the park. Had my regular hair here with a blue flower head band. Had to do something to spruce it up. The shirt is an oriental style cut of blue and white silky cloth. I have always loved the colors of it. Sadly it is getting a bit snug and with my ailing arm, it is a little difficult to get in and out of since the material doesn't give. But it still works and I enjoyed it. I paired with some white pedal pusher pants. White is never a great idea on me but oh well, the laundry soap will have to do its job.


I do believe that Peach had the funkier outfit between the two of us. Her little black and white knit trimmed in pink fur with rose swirls was just too cute. Her Mommy keeps her dressed up cutesy cute. She is always adorable. And there must be a HUGE coordinating bow. Peach is going to be a fashion diva just like her Mommy.

Day 19 down and counting. 55 will be here before we know it.

Bright Blessings,
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...