Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 32 Count Down to Funky 55

Well, I just wasn't feeling too *funky* in just t-shirts and jeans lately so I had to get back to my dresses. Today was purple day -- for no particular reason other than my dress was purple and my shirt was purple so I did everything else in shades of purple too!


This dress is one of my all time favorites. I got it from Holy Clothing. I could do my whole wardrobe from Holy Clothing and Pyramid Collection if the budget was willing. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful stuff. See, just talking about this outfit is so uplifting. For some reason, t-shirt and jeans just feels, I don't know, BLAH! 

The jewelry I wore today was a mixed set. The necklace is gemstone bits laced with purple, presumably amethyst so naturally I stuck that on. It is a weird 3 strand thing that is hard to figure out which strands have the latches on them but I always figure it out. The earrings don't truly match but they do in a pinch. And of course, I have on my usual black leather roman sandals. I will be very sad when this pair wears out. I think they have a lot of good wear in them yet so I'm not too worried.

Location was our favorite Mexican restaurant. I was hungering for that white cheese dip that is so good and my delectable choice today was a shredded chicken quesadilla. Yum! It's making me hungry again remembering it. Sigh.....


And what exactly is this photo all about? Success! Results! I awakened at 5:30 a.m. this morning. GAK! Too damn early but sometimes that is the way it is. So, for a while I dinked around on the laptop picking up on my homemade cleaner research where I left off the night before. After about 2 hours of reading about stuff, my laptop battery choked and said enough was enough. By then it was 7:30 a.m. and it was bright and sunny outside so I decided to hit the deck and try to do something useful. This clean and bright shining stove was that something useful. Armed with a mixture of vinegar and essential oils in a spray bottle, I attacked the stove top and with some polishing with baking soda, VOILA! This was the result. I think what makes it particularly astounding for me is that all the *crap* is off the stove top. I generally have odds and ends of stuff sitting on the burners. Not today! I FINALLY cleared it all off, cleaned it up real good and allowed it to look like, well, what it should look like -- CLEAN AND CLEAR! LOL. Yes, my accomplishments are simple. But it was a very good experiment with my homemade cleaner efforts. Vinegar is acidic so it handles grease removal quite well and anything that was baked on buffed off with the baking soda. 

Wimp alert: I have been thinking all day about those fun and funky shoes I didn't buy yesterday. I think I might be caving in. If I haven't forgotten about them by the 3rd day, it will be game on to go get them. The only thing that will stop me then will be if they aren't there any more. There was only one pair so there is a strong possibility that they are gone.... hmmmm.... what will be will be. May the odds be ever in my favor. LOL

And this is the funky report for today. Hope you enjoyed it. See you tomorrow for Day 33.

Bright Blessings and Blessed Be!
Rayven Michaels
Wiccan Witch of the Midwest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...