Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 44 Count Down to Funky 55

Just 11 more days to go and I will hit the big 55! Today is Day 44 to the Funky 55 Count Down.


I take my photo ops where ever I find them. Here's I'm sitting on a big rock in the flower bed in front of the mall. I didn't trample any flowers, I promise. My outfit of the day is a white lace shirt over a spaghetti strap tank. The white lace over shirt was marketed as a *swim suit cover*. Leave it to me to wear something however I please and not as marketed. I completed the outfit with denim crop pants and my black roman sandals. I'm realizing my once youthful body is not as flexible as it used to be. Perching myself on that rock was rather easy but getting up from it and out of the flower bed without falling or trampling things was a bit difficult. But I made it.

The scarf was a fun coral and white striped that just looked like it said *summer* so I had to have it. I can be quite bad about impulse purchases. I have had to curb my habits a lot since I retired. I just might have to rethink retirement and become semi-retired so I can afford myself. ;)

Bright Blessings and Blessed Be!
Rayven Michaels
Wiccan Witch of the Midwest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...