Saturday, February 21, 2015

My new Labradorite bracelet

I love the Earthbound store. Every now and again, I venture in and prowl around to see if there is anything that intrigues me. Today I made a nice haul. One of my trophies was a labradorite bracelet. I admit the setting is cheap but decorative and looks nice. The big deal for me was the stone. I LOVE labradorite. It is a very amazing stone with lots of metaphysical properties. I've included a photo of the bracelet. I'm sad to say that the photo does not do the stone justice.


This stone has incredible metaphysical properties. Did I say that already? It is a seer's stone for sure. Here's a link to a website that gives a good accounting of all the wonderful properties of this stone:
Crystal Vaults.

If you don't already own a labradorite stone, I strongly encourage you to consider doing so. You will be very glad you did.

Bright blessings to all,
May those you pray to watch over you.
Rayven Michaels
Wiccan Witch of the Midwest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...