Thursday, March 6, 2014

Time for a Change -- Kicking up Dust

Well, it was time for a change. My blog design had gotten a bit stale and it hit me, my blog should follow the Wheel of the Year just like I do as a Wiccan Witch. So VOILA! The blog is now decked out for Ostara. Sweet! It's nice and bright and well.... Ostara-ish. That is a word right? Well, it is today. ha!

Also, as I was thinking about things, I came up with my tag line -- A Blog by the Wiccan Witch of the Midwest, Rayven Michaels. Sweet! Or maybe it should say, A Blog by Rayven Michaels, Wiccan Witch of the Midwest.... Hmmm, will have to think a bit on that. Either way, I am definitely the Wiccan Witch of the Midwest. I like it!

So, check out the new vibe of my blog. And check me out on YouTube and Facebook too! Yep, I'm trying to get it all together.

Bright Blessings to All.
Merry Part until we Merry Meet Again.
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...