Monday, March 24, 2014

Beautiful Find at Second Hand Shop - Folkways Living

You know, I'm not entirely sure what the most appropriate title for this picture is but all I know is, as soon as I saw it, I had to have it. It was well worth the $2 required to procure it from the little junk-it shop that I got it from. I know it a cheap print and frame and sadly my photography doesn't do it justice but there was just something about it that reached into my soul and connected. So, it is now proudly displayed in my family room. I think a place in the country like she has would be a perfect portal to Yesterways living...


Bright Blessings and Blessed Be!
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...