Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 1 of #ReduceFacebookTimeChallenge

Well, today was day 1 of my Reduce Facebook Time Challenge. I did ok -- I cheated a couple of times and looked at messages on my phone. [blush]  However, overall it was an extremely lite Facebook day! Go me! What did I do with all that time? I slept in late -- very late with my darling hubby. I did get up ahead of him though and did my morning Facebook check around 10:30 a.m. I think it was. And I truly didn't stay on long. I viewed posts, made a few responses to some private messages and then I was good to go face the day. After dressing in a particularly bright and springy dress we were off to town to have a day in celebration of our soon to be 12th wedding anniversary and 13 years together. I wanted a steak so I thought so we went to a steak house. Sadly it didn't set well. As I sat chewing it I kept thinking about the horrible fates of slaughterhouse animals. My meal literally stuck in my craw. The fries and coleslaw were quite tasty though thank goodness. After dinner we went to one of my favorite places -- THE BOOK STORE. Oh my goodness! That truly is my addiction. My head was spinning in all those books. But I was actually very very good. I bought two journals that were deeply discounted and a green cleaning book that was also deeply discounted. I found other things but I actually made choices today instead of bundling them all into my arms and puffing to the counter. It was a good exercise in spending restraint for me. After that we went to a sporting goods shop and bought some weight organizers for hubby. They are perfect! The only exception is that the place I wanted to set them up is narrower than the racks so they stick out into the doorway. That can't be because my Mom's wheelchair has to be able to pass through. Not to worry. Some minor rearranging and looking at old things in a new way should sort it all out.

So, how was your first day of the challenge? Give me a shout and let me know how your day of  3D living went.

Merry Part until we Merry Meet Again
Bright Blessings to All
Rayven Michaels

Blog: www.RayvenMichaels.com
Blog: www.Yesterways.com 

Link:  Yesterways on YouTube

Blog: www.EarthSpiritSoul.blogspot.com 

Link:  EarthSpiritSoul on YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...