Saturday, March 8, 2014

Could your psychic attacker be....YOU?

Bet that thought never even crossed your mind did it? That your psychic attacker might actually be YOU? Instead you've been racking your brain trying to figure out just who you ticked off. And wondering at every turn if all those *bad* things happening to you is because of your psychic attacker. Have you ever listened to yourself talking/thinking about yourself? And as I've said before in my first post about psychic attacks, *thoughts are things* and what we think, we manifest in our lives. So, if we are sitting around thinking we are under psychic attack, and believing with every unpleasant thing that happens to us that it is caused by our psychic attacker, well, we could just be our own worst enemy. We might very well be manifesting our own psychic attack by ourself on ourself through our own thoughts. That's a mind boggling concept isn't it? I mean who would ever do that to themselves? Maybe the same person that says things like *I'm such an idiot! I can't believe I just did that* or *I'm so fat and ugly* or *I could never wear that, I'm not built right* or *I don't have talents like that, I'm not crafty* or *I can't.....* -- the list is endless. What I'm talking about here is personal negative thinking that targets our own self. I think I have heard it called *negative self talk*.

When you think you might be under psychic attack, step back and assess your recent thought patterns. Did things accelerate for the worst immediately after you decided you were under psychic attack? If so, are you sure it was someone else? Or could it be you yourself that is spinning it up and creating it with your own thoughts? I know that is kind of a shock to wrap your head around. And quite honestly it is a difficult thing to suggest to someone when they are all in a tither over being psychically attacked. They aren't going to take too kindly to the suggestion that it's *all in their heads* and could get quite offended because after all, it is very real what they are going through. The only difference is, the source of their attack is different than what they thought. Some may get quite irate and adamant that someone else either known or unknown is hexing them or targeting them and stick firmly with that belief. However, think about this for a second. IF it did turn out to be YOU doing it to yourself, wouldn't that be a whole lot easier to fix than if it is someone else? I personally believe in checking out all the options. So anytime I feel drained or things in life are going awry, I immediately take a scan of my *self speak* and personal thoughts to see what's going on under my own hood so that I can see if *I* am my own problem. If I am, VOILA! Presto, fix-a-mundo! Clean up my thoughts and get on with it. Life gets all better -- in a hurry too. And I get back all that time I would otherwise have spent worrying about *who* out there was attacking me and trying to counter them.

Hope you find this helpful. I know it has sure been helpful to me.

Merry Part until we Merry Meet Again
Bright Blessings to All!
Rayven Michaels


No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...