Monday, March 24, 2014

Follow that Blog: Ozark Pagan Mamma - Check Her Out!

I like to lark around on the web and do research and when I find something good, I like to share and this blog is definitely worth sharing. I hope you will check her out. She has really great things on her blog.

Ozark Pagan Mamma

Folk Magic, Druidism, Heathenry, & Pagan Parenting


Some of my favorite posts, which is how I found her blog in the first place, is on salt-dough art. Oh wow has she made some awesome things. Check out these posts: Salt-Dough

And as a peek to intrigue you, here's a photo showing some of her creations. FABULOUS! Who knew you could do such awesome things with salt dough. Apparently she did. LOL



Bright Blessings and Blessed Be!
Rayven Michaels


No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...