Friday, March 7, 2014

Blending Old and New on YouTube

Wow! This is crazy at its best. Back in the day, pre-Google+, I had a YouTube account. I set it up for a ren faire persona that I had called Dalyndra, Celtic Queen of Dalriada. That's a nice story I'll tell another day. Well, when I got an android phone, it wanted me to have a gmail account so I made one. Then when Google bought YouTube, the gmail account was THE ultimate YouTube identity and it scooped up my old account. So far, no worries, right? After all, nothing got lost. But then I started seeing all this stuff saying *Dalyndra* and I was like what? I changed the channel name, that so totally has nothing to do with anything. WRONG! It absolutely still does. Turns out that back in the day, YouTube created URLs by user name and that is where the Dalyndra thing keeps coming in. So, it put me on the fence. Do I ditch my age old channel and invent it anew? Or do I just live with the Dalyndra thing. At the moment, I guess I will live with the lumps and hang onto the channel just like it is, Dalyndra and all. So, here is my YouTube channel link. Pop on over and see me sometime. I'll be happy to spend a spell with you. Ha!

http://www.youtube.com/user/dalyndra

Bright Blessings to All.
Merry Part until we Merry Meet Again.
Rayven Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...