Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 37 Count Down to Funky 55

It's a poncho, it's a shawl, it's a cape, it's a hoodie AND.... it's WARM. 

If you look in the background, you can see the Boomerang Diner sign. Sweet! Across the street is a *gas and go* convenience store. I gas up there often, always at pump number 6. Hmmm, maybe I am bit OCD...



It was warmer outside than I thought but I had a go at wearing this anyway. We were at the Boomerang Diner getting ready to go home. Here you can see the whole outfit -- the one I had on yesterday.


Here I have the hood up. That wasn't necessary today, but on days or nights when there is a chill wind or mist or rain, it comes in handy.  The only thing I don't like about this cape is that it doesn't have arm holes in the side and because of the length of it, it is awkward to drape over the arms. Maybe you're just supposed to reach out of the slit in the front, but then that disrobes you and makes using it as a cover pointless. But I don't sweat the small stuff -- I muddle through just like you see me doing here. I just really liked the pattern of it -- made me feel drawn to it for Shamanism work. But I mostly wear it for a quick jump outdoors and back in again.

And that brings us up to Day 37. 

Bright Blessings and Blessed Be!
Rayven Michaels
Wiccan Witch of the Midwest



No comments:

Post a Comment

Words to Live By - Do You Know What Yours Are?

When a person follows a pre-constructed religious path, all the tenants of faith are laid out for them and they have but to apply them to th...